This winter/spring Theatre Junction Grand you will encounter artists who have emerged from the counter-culture of Calgary and Montréal.
As a community partner of the Oh, Canada Exhibition, and just in time for the holidays, we have created a flexible 6-ticket passport focusing on three leading local and national creations.
Travel within the live art landscape of Canada…
Don’t miss the opportunity to get your 6-ticket CANADIAN PASSPORT
The early booker gets the seat – book your seat before individual tickets go on sale! Redeem your PASSPORT anytime up to 24hrs prior to the performance (upon availability). The sooner the better for best available seats!
by email | email@example.com
by phone | 403.205.2922 ext.1
or in person | We like conversations, come see us! 10am – 2pm Weekdays
Need to rebook your seats? No Problem! PASSPORT holders may exchange tickets at no cost up to 24 hours prior to the ticketed performance (upon availability).
TRAVEL WITH FRIENDS
PASSPORT holders may purchase extra single tickets at a 10% discount.
Book online with Coupon Code: PASSPORT or call the box office.
MIND YOUR PASS
Season Passports are non-refundable. Passport tickets must be redeemed before the last performance of the 2014/15 Season. All Passport redemptions are based on availability, so book your seats early to avoid disappointment.
STAY LATE and let it all sink in
Hang out for the Artist Talk-Back sessions following Thursday and Friday season performances.
EAT AND DRINK at WORKSHOP kitchen + culture
==> For reservations:workshopcalgary.com
TRAVELING IS SO MUCH EASIER WITH A PASSPORT!
- No risk – change your mind (swap seats, swap nights) – no exchange fees
- The more the merrier – 10% discount on additional tickets
- A dollar saved is a dollar earned – save 24% off regular single ticket.
- Prices include all taxes + fees
INDIVIDUAL TICKETS >< $39 – $44
REGULAR 6-TICKET PASSPORT >< $210
STUDENT/ARTIST/UNDER 30 6-TICKET PASSPORT >< $100
*Prices include all tax & fees*
REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
- All single ticket sales are non-refundable
- All Season Passport (season pass) sales are non-refundable
- Passport holders (season subscribers) may exchange tickets at no cost
- Exchanges of single tickets must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the ticketed show
- Exchanges of single tickets not made at least 24 hours in advance of ticketed show will be subject to exchange fees
- All exchanges are made on an availability basis and cannot be guaranteed